Re: Unable to access route: 503

Hi Den,

AFAIK this Apache message is normal. Your containers get a dynamic address and won't be resolvable though DNS. This is ok as users never reach containers directly, but use either services (only for other containers) or routes (external users).

This 503 error usually happens when your browser requested a hostname that do not matches any route. Could you provide the URL you used to acces your application, and the route configuartion (oc describe route)?

[]s, Fernando Lozano

I'm building and deploying an s2i-application.
I'm creating a route to the service but I'm not able to access the route.

503 Service Unavailable

No server available to handle the request.

The container logs show:
AH00558: httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 10.1.0.22. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message

What is this issue? I also have that issue when I'm trying to deploy the wordpress-example of origin.

I'm using OpenShift Origin:
origin v1.0.8-1-g8f1868d
kubernetes v1.1.0-origin-1107-g4c8e6f4
etcd 2.1.2