Re: Losing endpoints

On Nov 26, 2015, at 8:23 AM, Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 7:35 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
The only theory I have on that is that the endpoints controller stomped on the endpoints list at a rsync interval.  However, that's not code that was there before.  Will look into that.

I have stop automatic deploys, and the EP are still there this morning, so I wonder there's a link.

That is probably unlikely.  Did you configure and use a cloud provider?

In the meantime, can you open an issue about the events (unsupported volume) as well as the details of the event?  It looks like the recycler is sending many, many events because Gluster is not supported, and that should not happen.

Created: https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/6103