OpenShift 1.0.8 routes are starting up slowly

Hi,
I have an issue with the routes to my applications.
They're working fine but it's taking a long time before they're working.

So I create an application and a route on its service:
- curling is possible to my application
- digging is possible to my application (with the IP of my DNS-server)

So that's all working fine. But my route gives a 503 error for more than 5 minutes in my browser.
And after some time all routes of the new applications are working at the same time (it looks that origin creates the routes every 5 minutes).
After the creation, the routes keep working and are fast and good.
But it takes such a long time before they're going to work. This is not good for demo's.

I'm working on:
origin v1.0.8-1-g8f1868d
kubernetes v1.1.0-origin-1107-g4c8e6f4
etcd 2.1.2

Is it possible to see the logs of a route or something?
I really don't know what's the issue. Thanks