Re: PVs based on NFS: Is their size unlimited by default?

The attributes (like capacity) on a PV are descriptors for the volume, not constraints.  Admins use that field to describe how much a volume can hold.  It is currently left to the infrastructure provider to enforce capacity constraints, such as AWS limiting the size of an EBS volume.  For NFS, we've encouraged use of disk partitions to enforce quota until OpenShift itself has a means to enforce this.

Mark