Re: Openshift Origin V3 installation on Openstack.

Thanks Den,

I have seen these links before and I have few confusions. Pardon me if I sound naive (though I am in these things).

My first doubt is that the OpenStack installation that I have isĀ on Ubuntu and for OpenShift everywhere I seen mention of RHEL or CentOS. Can I proceed with the installation?

If I can proceed with the installtion my other doubt is, from where I need to execute all the steps? I mean from a system outside OpenStack but can communicate with Openstack or from the Controller Node of OpenStack?

Appreciate your help. I have no experience in these installations so please bear with me.

Thanks & Regards,
Suryaveer Singh Chauhan