How to upgrade OpenShift Origin version from 1.0.6 to 1.1

Is it possible to update your OpenShift?
So I'm working on Openshift Origin V1.0.6 and I want to upgrade to the new OpenShift V1.1.

What commands or configuration will I need?

And when it's not possbile: how can I tell the ansible installer to install OpenShift V1.1 and not 1.0.8 (which will be done now when I'm just following the docs)