RE: 3 short questions about OpenShift

Okay thanks!
I will try to clerify my first question.

So OpenShift is working with Kubernetes (as orchestration tool). And Kubernetes is working on service-niveau.
I will quote:
“It is regularly said that in the new world of containers we should be thinking in terms of services (and sometimes micro-services) instead of applications.”

Excerpt From: David K. Rensin. “Kubernetes.” iBooks.