Re: parameters for creating DB's

The one you've mentioned are part of our documentation, because they
were created by us. For all the others I assume you should search for
the appropriate documentation, usually on Docker Hub next to the image
you're trying to run (that's the case with official images). Eventually
I'd suggest running them locally and see what kind of values they are
expecting, assuming the author was kind to error-out those information.

Maciej