Rollback warning not clear

What does this warning mean after I perform a rollback?

Warning: the following images triggers were disabled: myapp

  You can re-enable them with: oc deploy myapp --enable-triggers -n project

Scenario:
I perform a rollback and I get the warining.
The rollback works. But when I'm performing new builds, my app will keep deploying the old build (before the rollback)
Then I re-enable and I start a new-build. Now this new build will be deployed.

So it's working fine after enabeling the trigger. But what does this mean?
Does is mean: deploy the newest build. Isn't that logical?