Ansible Installation

Good Morning,

So before OSE3.1 was released, we followed some guide that had us use the github repo openshift-ansible.  It worked great and mended very well with what we already had to automate for the rest of our infrastructure.
The OSE3.1 docs point out to do something slightly different; relying instead on the `atomic-openshift-utils` which installs some form of ansible and playbooks.
Anyone have any good ideas as to whether I can maintain using the openshift-ansible github repo as a method of install?

--

John Skarbek

Infrastructure Engineer

CA Technologies | 1101 Haynes St, Suite 105 | Raleigh, NC 27604

Office: +1 720 921 8126 | john skarbek ca com

Rally is now CA Technologies

CA_logo.pngTW.jpgSS.jpgFB.jpgYT.jpgIN.jpgG.jpgRSS.jpgCOM.jpg