Log Rotation for Pods

Hello group!
I am running openshift verison "v1.0.6-2-ge2a02a8". Today i noticed that diskspace of my cluster is very low so i began to find the reason. There are some Pods producing very exzessive log output, so their logfile is ~15GB. Is there a way to rotate the logs and delete them after rotation or after one/two/... days with Openshift onboard tools?
I dont know if logrotate would work with openshift, but i guess the problem would be that after redeployment of a Pod the guid and path of the logfiles will change and i have to customize the setting from logrotate.
I will try it with copytruncate, i know there can be lost some lines but this should be ok.
So please can you tell me what is the standard way to deal with openshift logfiles?