Re: How to upgrade OpenShift Origin version from 1.0.6 to 1.1

Lorenz,

The documentation was recently updated with v1.0 to v1.1 upgrade documentation, have you seen that?
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/upgrades.html

Origin v1.1 RPMs were just built this morning, so that's why you were getting v1.0.8. Currently building Origin RPMs is not part of the Origin release process so there's sometimes a lag.

--
Scott