Re: Ansible Installation

John,

The 'atomic-openshift-utils' package provides a set of tools that are built on top of openshift-ansible you're already familiar with. This package depends on a set of openshift-ansible packages that have been vetted by our QE teams and install into /usr/share/ansible/openshift-ansible. You can continue pulling from github if you'd like, just know that it has not been through regression testing.

--
Scott