Re: Openshift Origin V3 installation on Openstack.

Hi,

I tried to connect dots and if I understand correctly I'll need to provision few VMs on OpenStack which will become Master and Nodes. Then, follow the Host Preparation steps on those VMs and rest will be taken care by ansible as Master and Nodes will be mentioned in the ansible hosts file.

Is this correct?

Now, if this is correct I have doubts about the variables to set for ansible. I'll appreciate if someone can guide.
The OpenStack is installed locally in lab environment and is not publicly accessible. Also, DNS request to public DNS are blocked from the lab.

I know I am asking to much but the guide assumes prior knowledge of lot of things but I do not have any experience on such things.

Thanks & Regards,
Suryaveer Singh Chauhan