Re: Deployment config question

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Dan Mace <dmace redhat com> wrote:
You can't create a replicationController with 0 controllers in the pod
spec, and you can't create a deploymentConfig with 0 controllers in
the replicationController spec.

Thanks for the clarification. I will organize my templates differently then.

Your manual scaling size will be preserved across deployments; the
replica count on the deploymentConfig only applies for the initial
deployment (where there's no existing deployment replica count to
carry forward).

Good to know, that's what I expected.

Thanks Dan, you saved me a lot of testing time! :)