Aw: Re: Add Node to Cluster:

I try to reconfigure my single machine installation (master + node on one host without etcd) in the way to add a second node. So first i add the "[etcd]" section in the "/etc/ansible/hosts" file and entered the name of the existing server as member. After running "ansible-playbook ~/openshift-anisble/playbooks/byo/config.yml" all my previous configuration is lost. No docker-registry, no router pod, no central logging is available anymore.
Is this behavior normal? If yes how can i advice the installer to keep my settings and configuration? Do i need the "etcd" Daemon in case of a multiple node setup?

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. September 2015 um 17:24 Uhr
Von: "Scott Dodson" <sdodson redhat com>
An: MA2412 gmx de
Cc: "Openshift Maillist" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Betreff: Re: Add Node to Cluster:
The easiest way is to add the node to your ansible hosts file and
re-run ansible. However this will overwrite any local changes to your
master-config files so be sure back that file up if you know you've
made changes to it. Pretty much everything should be configurable via
ansible variables so it'd be wise to make config changes via ansible
rather than modifying the files by hand so that it's easier to re-run
ansible.