why all pods are redeployed daily?

I have a 1-node cluster with about 30 or so pods running in different projects.  All of my pods (including the registry, router) are automatically redeployed almost daily without my intervention.   Is this a configurable option or something wrong with my cluster?

# oadm manage-node b16 --list-pods

NAME                            READY     STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
cakephp-example-1-3exdw         1/1       Running   0          21h
cakephp-example-1-5v9jg         1/1       Running   0          21h
cakephp-example-1-dpiag         1/1       Running   0          21h

version:

oc v3.0.2.0
kubernetes v1.1.0-alpha.0-1605-g44c91b1