Re: why all pods are redeployed daily?

pastebin correct link:  http://pastebin.com/ky9dmJWB

----- Original Message -----
From: "Viet Nguyen" <vnguyen redhat com>
To: "Clayton Coleman" <ccoleman redhat com>
Cc: users lists openshift redhat com
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 12:47:29 PM
Subject: Re: why all pods are redeployed daily?

>> Did your node restart 21 hours ago?

No, the node (RHEL7.1 on bare metal) has been up for awhile.  As I was writing my reply all the pods were restarted again.  Master system journal shows a lot "Attempting to schedule..." msgs around that time.

openshift master log:
http://pastebin.com/ky9dmJWBI

I can see inactive containers on the node with 'docker ps -a'