Master & Node communication

Hi,

I have a requirement for a customer to deploy Openshift in two separate networks (internal and dmz).  Currently the plan to simply have two deployments, one in each network, consisting of an HA dual masters and quad nodes.  Going forward we would like to decommission the master in the dmz and have all the nodes in both networks managed by the pair of masters in the internal network.  Outside of punching the necessary holes in the firewall are there any other considerations I should be aware of?  Also if there any documentation describing which ports I would need to open up?

Just to clarify, if we can control the network traffic between two network zones via the firewall we are compelled to ensure that there is no SDN communication from the Master in one network zone to the Router and Nodes in the other network zone.

This is a requirement  because that the customer does not want any SDN traffic to bypass the firewall.  They want to make sure they have visibility of all traffic crossing between the networks and want to make sure they can control the network traffic flow on a network port and protocol level on their Firewall.

Thanks in advance,
Sal.

--
Senior Consultant