Container readonly FS

Hi,

I have a ruby on rails image, and it's working fine locally.
When the container is started on openshift, I have permission denied error :

/usr/local/lib/ruby/2.1.0/fileutils.rb:250:in `mkdir': Permission denied @ dir_s_mkdir - tmp/cache (Errno::EACCES)

I can run the same image by hand on the node, and it's starting correctly.

I wondered if it could be because the command was ran as root, but I updated the image to use a "ruby" user, with the same result.

Any idea what could make the fs readonly on openshift?

Thanks
Philippe

--
Philippe Lafoucrière - CEO