Re: Container readonly FS

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Ben Parees <bparees redhat com> wrote:
out of curiosity is there a reason you're not using our ruby image(s) (openshift/ruby-20-centos7 and centos/ruby-22-centos7)?  We have a sample of using it with rails here:
https://github.com/openshift/rails-ex

Because our workflow is already based on docker official images :)
I must admit we have been using Debian since a lot of Toy Story characters (potato), so it's easier for us to stick to domains we're expert in. Switching to another os, even containerized, doesn't feel right for us.