Re: deleting/updating templates,pods,services,rc

Hi,

It seems that there are no way to deleting/updating them via webconsle at this moment.
And it looks WIP now:

  https://trello.com/c/jSBa9hb4/501-web-console-ability-to-delete-things

I think if you want to run these operation, you need to use CLI rather than webconsole.

  https://docs.openshift.org/latest/cli_reference/get_started_cli.html

I hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Kenjiro