List all hostPorts:

Hello everybody!
I was looking for a way entering the routers haproxy "statuspage" on port 1936 and found out the port is accessable over the public ip address of the server, i only had to create a iptables rule for remote access. I was surprised that the pod was able to bind to the public IP but after reading the docs it is quite clear.
But what i am now looking for is a command which shows me all Ports bound by a Process in a pod. I know i can check the deploymentconfigs, but this is cumbersome for me.
Why does for example "oc get services router"  (router is the name of my router pod) show only port "80/TCP" and not "443/TCP" and "1936/TCP" too?