Re: Deployment config question

Hi Dan,

> Your manual scaling size will be preserved across deployments; the
> replica count on the deploymentConfig only applies for the initial
> deployment (where there's no existing deployment replica count to
> carry forward).

I always scale my dcs and do not touch the rcs. It works every time, so
it looks the replica count on the dc is replicated to the current and to
new deployments.

I assumed I was NOT supposed to touch the rcs directly as they are
managed by dcs in scenarios like rolling upgrades. Am I wrong?

[]s, Fernando Lozano