Re: Path based routes

The router image (openshift/origin-haproxy-router) has two components
- a Go binary that watches the API for routes and then generates a
config file, and then an HAProxy that is started via that config.  The
config is generated from a template
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/images/router/haproxy/conf/haproxy-config.template
- you can override that by building a layer on top of our image and
then providing your own config file.  The config file is what
generates the config, so you can change what haproxy directives are
run.