Fabric8 Installation:

Hello!

I am running an openshift v1.0.6 installation and i am trying to install fabric8. I tried several installation methods i found in the internet but non of them word. For example unning the gofabric8 installer completes without error messages and "gofabrics8 validate" returns no errors. When i open the fabrics8 login page it redirects me to the openshift login page, i enter my cluster admin credentials (htaccess user with cluster-admin rights) and after that i see some "forbidden" errors in Firebug. Then i am redirected to the openshift loginpage again.
I am sorry, while i am writing this maillist entry i do not have access to openshift, so i cannot post exact error logs, but it would be interesting to know if the gofabrics8 installer work without problems on your openshift cluster.
Since all installation methods have the same issues i guess it is a permission problem in openshift, but i do not know how to fix it, i cannot find a solution on the internet. I tried Firefox an Chrome, both browsers fail to login.
I tried the following:
http://fabric8.io/guide/fabric8OnOpenShift.html#console
http://fabric8.io/guide/getStarted/apps.html#console   (tried with latest "2.2.49" version)
http://fabric8.io/guide/getStarted/openshift.html (gofabric8)
May it is an oauth issue, but i am not familiar with oauth :(