Re: Fabric8 Installation:

Did you start openshift with the following options:

--listen=https://0.0.0.0:8443/ --public-master=https://<external IP>
--cors-allowed-origins='.*'

I have seen the similar symptoms where the server has more than one
network interface and is mapping some services to inaccessible internal
IP addresses.

Also be aware that some services (like the router) are unable to bind to
privileged ports, so you have to use port 8443 and remap to 443
externally, if required.

Terry