No access to Private Registry

I have deployed an private docker registry.
It works fine, so when I create a new application there will be created a new image. This image is stord in my registry:
/registry/docker/registry/v2/repositories/

I access my registry (which is running in a docker container) like this:
docker exec -it 092e0e51865a bash

But the problem is that I'm not able to pull the images which are stored in the registry.
Whem I'm curling to my registry there is also a 404 error:
curl 172.30.37.41:5000 (ip of service)

Also searching or pushing is not possible. I don't know the reason because the registry seems to work fine.