Re: OpenShift 3 Application Lifecycle Sample: Build of frontend fails

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 5:17 AM, Lorenz Vanthillo <lorenz vanthillo outlook com> wrote:
I've made a whole new cluster and it's al working fine now. I think my docker-registry was broken. But how do you have to delete your whole registry? Firstly I tried that, but I don't think I deleted it in the right way. After that I tried to recreate it but there wasn't starting a new registry-container

​Likely there was some service account that didn't have the correct credentials.  The situation was almost certainly correctable (though not necessarily by deleting/recreating the registry service), but we'd need your cluster around to debug exactly why the right credentials weren't in place to push images to the registry.  Glad you have a working setup now, though!