Unable to mount volu mes for pod “databas e-1-28tle_demo”

I was following this tutorial: http://keithtenzer.com/2015/08/20/openshift-v3-unlocking-the-power-of-persistent-storage/
From the beginning till the end.
So I've installed NFS, created 20 persistent volumes. Created an application with a database-pod which will use a persistent volume. Every command I've executed was fine. But when I was ready my database pod remained in pending state.
The following event occured: Unable to mount volumes for pod “database-1-28tle_demo”
I'm not able to fix this issue. I also tried the 'official' wordpress example of OpenShift. https://github.com/openshift/origin/tree/master/examples/wordpress
There wasn't any problem during the configuration. But the db-pod was also in the pending-state when I was finished.
Also with Unable to mount volumes for pod “database-1-28tle_demo”.