Re: Understanding a HA routing service with virtual IPs

Thank you very much, now I understand.

In my setup I don't need load balancing for routers because there's not
enough traffic at the moment (we're just beginning to migrate to openshift).

With 3 Nodes, 3 Routers, 3 IP-failover pods and only 1 virtual IP there
is only one router working at any time and the others are just idling. I
get that. What I get out of this setup is resilience in case one of the
nodes fails. And you've convinced me that my setup is fine. :)

Thanks!