255.255.255.255 broadcasthost
::1             localhost

#I can access one of this because the IP is the same
#52.18.247.58 jenkins.apps.evolane.com
#52.18.247.58 myphp.apps.evolane.com
#52.18.247.58 sample.apps.evolane.com
#52.18.247.58 ruby.apps.evolane.com
#52.18.247.58 wordpress.apps.evolane.com
#52.18.247.58 influxdb.apps.evolane.com
52.18.247.58 grafana.apps.evolane.com
#52.18.247.58 test.apps.evolane.com
#52.18.247.58 sample.apps.evolane.com

In this configuration above I can only access : 52.18.247.58 grafana.apps.evolane.com. So I have to switch every time.
Now I want some configuration to make it possible that I can access them all at the same time.
I read about DNS wildcard. This will look like this for me. But where do I have to place it.

*.apps.evolane.com 300 IN A 52.18.247.58

I've set it in my /etc/hosts on my real local machine but it was not working.