Granting all authenticated users access to the internal Docker registry

With the latest Origin 1.0.6 release how can I grant image pull access
to any image in the internal registry for authenticated users?

I've tried:

oadm policy add-role-to-group system:image-puller system:authenticated
oadm policy add-role-to-user system:image-puller bob

Neither of those commands resulted in allowing bob to 'docker login'
to the internal registry and successfully pull images that user joe
pushed.  Am I missing something?  Am I going about this the wrong way?

--Brenton