Re: Granting all authenticated users access to the internal Docker registry

oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user system:image-puller bob

The `add-cluster-**` variants make the modification take effect across all namespaces.  The `add-role-**` commands only have effect in a given namespace.

Are you sure you want to let someone pull all of them?  That seems a little exposed.