Re: Multiple Node selectors for projects don't work as expected

No, selectors join with AND, not OR

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 8:28 AM, "Gerhard Müller" <vekt0r7 gmx net> wrote:
Hello,

I have set the following option in my /etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml:
projectConfig:
 defaultNodeSelector: "role=testing-node"
Then I did an
oc edit ns/default

and added the following:

metadata:
  annotations:
    openshift.io/node-selector: role=production-node,role=testing-node
I would expect that project default is now able to deploy on both nodes but that's not the case. Is it possible to deploy a project on multiple nodes with different node selectors or not?

regards