Re: Multiple Node selectors for projects don't work as expected

> Is it possible to deploy a project on multiple nodes with different node selectors or not?

You have to have a common label set on both nodes, then set a node selector for that label.
You can also set an empty node-selector annotation on a project to allow it to deploy to all nodes (basically clearing the cluster-wide default node selector)