Re: NSQ cluster

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
You would need multiple replication controllers today (with 1 replica)
to address multiple PVCs, yes.  There's a strong desire to fix this
with nominal services and other related changes, but it's not there
yet.

Ok, thanks again Clayton for the details.
I _really_ wonder if they're using this gist somewhere, I'm curious how it worked :)