Creating Webhook on Github: 401: webhook did not accept your secret",

I tried to set up a webhook for my OpenShift application. So it builds and deploy again when the repo changed.
I went to the webconsole and coptied:

I went to my repository and pasted in Payload URL.
I disabled SSL (as recommended).

But my webhook isn't working: I an Invalid HTTP Response 401.
Response 401 told me:
"message": "the webhook \"github\" for \"test\" did not accept your secret",

But I don't know what my secret is. I did not fill in the field. How can I find my secret or disable it?