Re: Creating Webhook on Github: 401: webhook did not accept your secret",

oc describe bc <your buildconfig name>

will show you the full url for the webhook, including the secret.

as for where it came from, that depends how you created the buildconfig...  some templates will generate the secret for you and use it in the trigger definition.  (and some just have the value hardcoded in the template also) Did you create from a template?

if you created it from oc new-app, new-app automatically generates a secret and creates the trigger for you.