RE: Can't access hawkular-metrics.dev.test.co

It's no router/DNS issue because other apps are working fine.

I had those errors between the startup but I don't know if it's normal:

Readiness probe failed: Failed to access the status endpoint : HTTP Error 404: Not Found.
10:44:40 PM hawkular-metrics-b6qq2 Readiness probe failed: Failed to access the status endpoint : <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>.