Re: Can't access hawkular-metrics.dev.test.co

Sorry, I meant the IP address of the Hawkular Metrics pod

eg
curl -k -X GET https://`oc get pod $(oc get pods | grep -i hawkular-metrics | awk '{print $1}') -o template --template='{{.status.podIP}}'`:8443/hawkular/metrics/status

[or port 8444 if running the OSE images instead of origin]