RE: Aggregating container logs using Kibana

This are all the steps I'm performing:

oc new-project logging

$ oc secrets new logging-deployer nothing=/dev/null

$ oc process logging-deployer-account-template -n openshift \ | oc create -f -

$ oc policy add-role-to-user edit --serviceaccount logging-deployer $ oc policy add-role-to-user daemonset-admin --serviceaccount logging-deployer $ oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user oauth-editor \ system:serviceaccount:logging:logging-deployer

$ oadm policy add-scc-to-user \ privileged system:serviceaccount:logging:aggregated-logging-fluentd

$ oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user cluster-reader \ system:serviceaccount:logging:aggregated-logging-fluentd

Than I execute the deployer template:

$ oc process logging-deployer-template -n openshift \ -v KIBANA_HOSTNAME=kibana.example.com,ES_CLUSTER_SIZE=1,PUBLIC_MASTER_URL=https://localhost:8443 \ | oc create -f -

This creates 3 logging-fluentd pods (I have 3 nodes, 1 unschedulable on master machine) and some empty services (the logs of the pods are telling me the permission error)
When I check oc edit scc privileged and oc edit scc hostmount-anyuid it's all fine.

$ oc label nodes --all logging-infra-fluentd=true

I've edited /master/master-config.yaml + restart
$ oc scale dc/logging-kibana --replicas=2

$ oc delete oauthclient/kibana-proxy $ oc process logging-support-template | oc create -f -

The last step creates also some pods. It's a bit weird for me that this step is only mentioned for troubleshooting or is
it an issue that I don't have those pods after executing the deployer-template?