Openshift HA environment - keepalived high number of close syscalls

Using OSEv3.1.1

I'm looking to setup sysdig in our native HA openshift environment, but having issues getting the agent to run on our infra nodes hosting keepalived and ha-proxy -- agent runs without issue on all the other nodes in our env.

After the agent has been running about an hour or two, the node hangs and our hypervisor reports 100% cpu utilization. A power reset is the only option to bring the node back to life. The problem may be with keepalived doing an extremely large number(around 17 million in a minute) of "close" syscall operations, and it looks like those close operations are on any available fd. Is this expected behavior of keepalived running in an OSEv3.1.1 HA environment?

Thanks!