Re: Openshift HA environment - keepalived high number of close syscalls

Haven't seen this till you mentioned it. I can see the close calls in my local env. It looks like it happens in a new process - after a clone() syscall at about a couple of seconds apart. So it is likely part of the script that does the health check:
     script "</dev/tcp/${ip}/${watch_port}"

But I don't see a slowdown on the cpu side on my instance - its running about 1% for the last 30 mins odd  so suspect that might have to do with the agent/sysdig in your case.

Filing a bug would be good - spent some time right now but couldn't figure out what's causing it or if its a "feature".

Thanks,

Ram//