Re: I wonder if there are some commands to list port forward and remove port forward?

Hi Stéphane,

Port forwarding is a temporary operation - it stays alive as long as you keep the `oc port-forward` command running. Does this help answer your question?

Andy

I wonder if there are some commands to :

* list port forward ?
* remove port forward ?

Best regards,
Stéphane