Re: I wonder if there are some commands to list port forward and remove port forward?

Port forwarding is a temporary operation - it stays alive as long as you keep the `oc port-forward` command running. Does this help answer your question?

Are there nothing to configure permanent port forwarding ? I need to configure one external access to Mysql Server in one pod.