Re: I wonder if there are some commands to list port forward and remove port forward?

Ah, that's called a route, although for non-HTTP traffic, your server will need to support TLS + SNI. See https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/routes.html and https://docs.openshift.org/latest/architecture/core_concepts/routes.html for more info.