Re: accessing secure registry on master isn't possible?

Per https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/docker_registry.html#securing-the-registry, step 11 and 12,
I assume you've copied CA certificate to the Docker certificates directory on all nodes and restarted docker service,
did you also do that on master as well. Without it any docker operation will fail with certificate check failure.
What is the error you're seeing and what is the operation you're trying to do?