Re: Since 1.1.6 failing deployments

You can

a) create a new SCC (oc get scc/restricted -o yaml > myscc.yaml,
change names, oc create -f myscc.yaml)
b) edit the existing SCC (oc edit scc/restricted, change `volumes` to
include `glusterfs`)
c) start using PVCs directly for end users
d) assign the privileged SCC to your service account (probably not recommended)