OpenShift version 1.1.6

Hi,

We have a POC environment of Origin 1.1.6
We've pulled the ansible repo and created it. Now is my question:
Is this an independent repository (so when we will create a new cluster in 3 moths, will it still be version 1.1.6?) or does it use external resources (which aren't in the repo) which could effect the expected version of the cluster?